Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

New Pre-Made Covers

Dear Reader,


I've been working on various pre-made covers, available for purchase at Otherworlds Publicity, for $45.00 USD (plus $5.00 EFTF): http://www.otherworldspublicity.com/pre-madecovers.php


The majority of the techniques used are photo manipulation, although some display hand drawn aspects and other special effects. Right now, I have some dark and light fantasy, horror and romance. Coming soon is more horror, romance and erotica. Erotica will have it's own page, where you have to confirm that you are 18 years of age, or older. 


So have a look, and feel free to contact me with any questions. I do custom commissions in any genre, as well, so if there is something you've been wanting I don't have, e-mail me at: kayden@otherworldspub.info or kaydenmcleod@gmail.com


Custom covers run $60.00 USD for an e-book cover, and $100.00 for e-book and print. I also do a variety of other custom promotional items, and there are special discounts on bulk orders. 


Cheers,


Kayden McLeod

No comments: