Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Dark Hunter Series, Sherrilyn Kenyon

The Dark Hunter Series is beyond one of my favorite series of all time. Before I began writing, Sherrilyn Kenyon and Laurell K Hamilton were my inspirations, alongside older favorites, such as VC Andrews, Christopher Pike and R.L. Stine. 

The series is so large, that I will post only a few of my absolute favorites!



Buy-Link: http://www.sherrilynkenyon.com/book/second-chances/

As the twin to Acheron, Styxx hasn’t always been on his brother’s side. They’ve spent more centuries going at each other’s throats than protecting their backs. Now Styxx has a chance to prove his loyalty to his brother—but only if he’s willing to trade his life and future for Acheron’s.

There are two sides to every story.

And you don’t know Styxx…


The Atlantean goddess of Wrath and Misery, Bethany was born to right wrongs. She owes Acheron a debt that she vows to repay, no matter what it takes. He will join their fellow gods in hell and nothing is going to stop her. But things are never what they seem, and Acheron is no longer the last of his line…Meanwhile, Styxx is faced with a desperate decision: To save the world, he can either join forces with the brother who betrayed him or battle the only woman who has held his heart. Which will he choose? The real fight for survival is about to begin…



Buy-Link:  http://www.amazon.com/Acheron-Dark-Hunter-Book-Sherrilyn-Kenyon/dp/0312949413/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1407781370&sr=1-1&keywords=acheron+sherrilyn+kenyon

Eleven thousand years ago, a god was born. Cursed into the body of a human, Acheron spent a lifetime of shame. But the strongest steel is forged from the fires of hell…

Acheron’s human death unleashed an unspeakable horror that almost destroyed the earth. Then, brought back against his will, he became the sole defender of mankind. Only it was never that simple. For centuries, Acheron has fought for our survival and hidden a past he’ll do anything to keep concealed. Until a lone woman who refuses to be intimidated by him threatens his very existence. Now his survival—and ours—hinges on hers, and old enemies reawaken and unite to kill them both. War has never been more deadly...or more fun.



Buy-Link: http://www.amazon.com/Night-Pleasures-Dark-Hunter-Book-2/dp/0312979983/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1407781370&sr=1-5&keywords=acheron+sherrilyn+kenyon

Have you ever wanted to know what it's like to be immortal? To journey through the night stalking the evil that preys on humans? To have unlimited wealth, unlimited power? That is my existence, and it is dark and dangerous. I play hero to thousands, but am known to none. And I love every minutes of it.

Or so I thought until one night when I woke up handcuffed to my worst nightmare: a conservative woman in a button-down shirt. Or in Amanda's case, one buttoned all the way up to her chin. She's smart, sexy, witty, and wants nothing to do with the paranormal--in other words, me.

My attraction to Amanda Devereaux goes against everything I stand for. Not to mention the last time I fell in love it cost me not only my human life, but also my very soul. Yet every time I look at her, I find myself wanting to try again. Wanting to believe that love and loyalty do exist.

Even more disturbing, I find myself wondering if there's any way a woman like Amanda can love a man whose battle scars run deep, and whose heart was damaged by a betrayal so savage that he's not sure it will ever beat again.


Sherrilyn's Website: http://www.sherrilynkenyon.com/


No comments: