Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Demon Queen Firestone Has Been Created!

Hey Readers,

Later this year, when the Demon Queen Series begins to be released, I will be giving away Lilith's Firestone necklace that plays a big part in the series. This necklace is handcrafted by Rhonda, at Wiccan Wear Jewelry from written descriptions and my Photoshop creation from the book cover. 

Be sure to follow her on Facebook, to keep up with the new stock that she creates weekly :) I promise you won't regret it: http://www.facebook.com/Pagan.Jewelry

Without further ado...

You can check out the representation I created via Photoshop and prices from several necklaces, on the cover of book three, Heart Of Shadowdyn, one of the references for creating the piece:


More To Come...

Kayden McLeod 

1 comment:

author nikki noffsinger said...

I SOOOOOOOOOOO CANNOT WAIT! KAYDEN YOU'RE GOING TO BE THE NEXT SENSATION!