Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Moongypsy Press, showcased on my World Of Paranormal Blog!

Dear Reader,

There is so much happening right now with me, but one of the most exciting is the launch of one of my good friend’s brand-new publishing-house, entitled Moongypsy Press. Foery MacDonell has visions and ideas for this new company that quite simply pleases me to no end, and trust me, it will for you to!


We have a wicked line-up of pending books, three of which were launched yesterday in KINDLE-FORMAT:

Who’s To Blame, By Trent Kinsey

Laird Of The Mist, By Foery MacDonell

Deep Water Legends, By Kayden McLeod

(BUY LINKS are up on my World Of Paranormal Blog)

As well, we have seek-peeks for the up and coming latest from authors like Tabitha Shay, Brian L. Porter, Julie A D’Arcy, and soooo many more! We have Stuff From The Staff coming up for you as well. Diane Rubino will be stopping by tell you what she wants to see in a submission, Tina Burell our Market-Manager coming to tell us what`s coming, and more!

So swing by my World Of Paranormal:

http://www.kaydenmcleodparanormal.blogspot.com/

Moongypsy Press will be with us ALL month long! Official Launch is January 25th 2010, but our reader’s group is open now!!!!!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mpreaders/?yguid=404012103

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Kayden McLeod

No comments: