Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Just the beginning...

Hey everyone,

I’m a new author of Erotic Paranormal for Eternal Press. I’m learning the ropes, and hoping to get to know other authors like myself, as well as the readers of this genre and more.I’d like to know people’s views, whether on books, or ideas, or even on other subjects. I’m an open minded individual who wants to explore the entire world of creativity. I’m a wanna-be acrylic, freestyle cross-stitching, carving, sketching and ink artist, who has finally found her preferred media in literary art.I wish I had time to continue those pursuits, but in the past years, I’ve found myself forever super-glued to my computer, trying to push myself to think out of the box, to come up with something viable and original while sticking with the key elements of suspense and a sexual feel. I’ve continued to force my writing to grow until it became an entire world I’m thrilled to have a chance to express and present to others.I’ve been writing about this otherworldly, flipside realm for some time, and once my first two books are released, I truly hope you enjoy them as much as I did creating it.Please feel free to check out my website for what I hope is an entertaining read. I have two sections of my website for free short stories. One is a separate erotica series I’m still writing, and the other is an all ages.
I also hope I have some time soon to get another short story ready to post, as I have quite a few ideas. Right now, I’m just lacking the time.All my contact information is on the website, so feel free to drop in and say hi!

Thanks!
Kayden McLeod

No comments: