Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Deadly Fetishes, EXCERPT TWO



To Find Out More: http://kaydenmcleod.com/paranormalerotica/deadlyfetishes




Excerpt Two


Rated R/XXX



The rhythm sent shockwaves through me, delicate races of fire that ignited and demanded more.


My blood turned to lava as I rode him slowly.


“Just like that Kelly, so good,” he murmured as I languidly ground my clit against him, sending chills through both of us.


His hands rested on my hips, fingers biting into the flesh as he guided me into a more frantic rhythm. Even with me on top, he had taken control and made my body feel like it would fall to pieces.


“I’ve had a lot of sex,” he said through gritted teeth, “and I love to listen to a woman scream. But I want to hear you beg, and I will apply every considerable skill I possess to ensure that happens.” He rolled his hips under mine at just the right angle to force a desperate whimper from my throat.


“Damn…”


The delicate strokes turned to deeper thrusts, each one pushing me harder, the pleasure mounting to unimaginable levels. Never had I felt like this. Nothing could touch where he took me, nothing but unadulterated passion and the hottest man alive.


My hips bucked over his helplessly as pleasure from his deep strokes bordered on pain. His cock slammed into me as he took my hips in his hands, the roughness making the orgasm that much sweeter.


His teeth were gentle on my throat, so at odds with how hard he pounded into me. He didn’t want to cause me real pain, and I found it sweet.


He wanted my blood. I could see it in his eyes. I had already given him my permission, so I just tipped my head to one side, giving him what we both desired.He groaned as his teeth slid through the thin skin, bearing what he craved most.



BUY LINK FOR E-BOOK:


No comments: