Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

What's Up With Me :)

Hey Readers!

I just finished my first ever newsletter! WOOHOO. You can read it at Siren Book Reviews:


Two friends are coming out with new GLBT releases today and tomorrow:
http://sirenbookreviews.weebly.com/new-release-dc-juris-a-good-bargain.html

AUTHORS: I am looking for booking from March onward for Author Features and Interviews:

Take a look and shoot me an e-mail if you want to book one:
kaydenmcleod@yahoo.ca

And last, but not least. We released our March Ezine: Breaching Prejudices, Authors Coming Together To Reflect Change, to support GLBT issues! Absolutely amazing turn out, so drop by and give it a read!

RJ Scott also wrote a story as well, Ten Percent:

Whew, busy, busy!

I'm in the middle of rewrites for The Foxworth Coven, Book Two Natural Urges right now! It's an exciting book, bringing more creatures into the paranormal world I created! Book One, Death Of Innocence is coming out in May 2011 from Silver Publishing :)

Cheers,

Kayden

1 comment:

Natasha Larry said...

Hi Kayden! I've chosen you for the lovely blog award. To accept go here:

http://natashalarry.blogspot.com/2011/02/lovely-little-blog-award.html