Double Delicious Halloween Bars
Right in time for Halloween! They are sinfully delicious and I'm dying to make them right now, even as I type this. Just thinking about these Halloween bars, makes me crave them!
- Sent in by: Heather Kuehl
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 14oz can of sweetend condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 12oz pack of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a 13in x 9in baking pan, melt butter in the oven. Sprinkle crumbs evenly over butter, and then pour sweetened milk evenly over crumbs. Top with the chips and press down firmly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until lightly brown
- Cool and cut into bars (25-36)
Visit Heather’s blog!